Friday, October 04, 2002

Today has been a busy day already, and it's not even 8 a.m. Tim has an in and out meeting in AZ today, so we got him to the airport in record time (10 minutes there and back). Got back home at 5:40 a.m. and I was all set to go back to sleep. Not so the little ones.

Josh had his morning chocolate (forgot to clear his cup again ....) and Joy just wasn't interested in going back to sleep. Guess who got to stay up with them? :) After chocolate Josh wanted to play Lego Stunt Rally. We had the time, and he wanted me to play with him. I won two or three races. We're still working on the last race of the desert area. That Baron Flambo track is hard!

Joy finally wanted to eat and go back to sleep. Now .. she's waking up. And I have to decide if I am going in to Josh's school. I want to take some pictures of the kids for Art Lit. Them actually doing the work. I better decide soon. School starts soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home