Thursday, September 25, 2003

Whew!!!! This morning I asked Josh to watch Joy while I did housework upstairs. Well, I come back down and my darling daughter has once again emptied my purse, found a pen and was trying (unsuccessfully) to write in her brother's math book. I glanced at the table and saw a big puddle. UH OH! I had left my tea (in one of those commuter mugs) on the table and madame had knocked it over. Tea everywhere! and seeping under my laptop!!

"Oh no!" thought I, not to mention the words that came out of my mouth. I should have said "shitake mushrooms" but didn't. Cleaned the table, wiped off the bottom of my laptop and prayed that it would be ok. We have an extended warranty on it, but I don't want to test it just yet. But, as you may have guessed, it works fine. :) WOOHOO! I am such an addict when it comes to my computer. I wouldn't exactly be lost without it (I might even finish a few of my craft projects!), but I do enjoy using it.

Note to self: I tell Josh to move his cups and glasses off the table because his sister can get to them. I need to remember to do the same. She's FAST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home