Thursday, January 26, 2006

My ever-lovin' daughter

So, this morning I slept in till about 8:30, then got up and processed my hair and did all that making myself presentable type stuff. It's now about 10:30 and I came downstairs to see if I could hunt up some food worthy of the crock-pot since my family has not had a proper home-cooked meal in about two weeks. I look in the living room and what do I see?  The tub of butter (ok, margarine, Country Crock Churn Style) sitting in the middle of the living room floor with a knife sticking out of it and the lid placed precariously atop. And not more than 6 inches away a crust of bread and a smear of butter on the carpet. Well, I know what she was up to before she came back upstairs to keep me company (and wonder about the green stuff on my face). =)

{Annette}
Genius might be described as a supreme capacity for getting its possessors into trouble of all kinds.
- Samuel Butler


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home