Sunday, August 27, 2006

Monkey Bars!!!!

Last night we went to a BBQ hosted by one of Tim's co-workers. They have a decent sized backyard and a playset. Joy watched one of the girls on it and then tried by herself. Tim said (loud enough for Joy hear) "Oh no she didn't!" and in such a tone that I had to double-check that a black lady wasn't standing next to me :) Joy heard and almost immediately dropped. But a few minutes later she made her way all the way across the monkey bars, all by herself, and for the first time! (and me without my camera)

Now I just know that she will want to try it at the park the next time we go. And those bars are a lot higher off the ground and spaced farther apart than the ones last night. Well, she has to heal from her blisters first, so it might be a while.

{Annette}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home