Friday, April 12, 2002

I can't sleep. I have been awake for over an hour trying to get back to sleep, which is really bad, because I didn't go to bed till 1 and fell asleep sometimes between 1:30 and 2 a.m.

I managed to get through this pregnancy without getting sick from Tim or Josh, and I wake up this morning (noticed last night a runny nose) with stuffiness and a sore throat. I'm hoping it's a cold. Colds-- I can take something for. If I'm going to breastfeed is there anything I can take for allergies? I thought I would be spared this year. The trees outside our door have bloomed and the flowers fell off and the leaves have appeared. Maybe they weren't cherry or plum trees or maybe I have a new allergy or maybe I have no idea *what* I'm allergic to.

So, here I sit at 6 in the morning, cursing our DSL company because it's *still* down (went down around midnight last night), drinking peppermint tea with a splash of honey and wondering what to do with myself this morning.

Ok, have DSL back, nothing like pulling the power switch to make things reset themselves.

Anyways ... now that I have ranted for a little bit I am starting to feel sleepy again. Or maybe it's the tea. And here come the contractions ..... will she come today?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home