Saturday, January 18, 2003

SHE WALKED!!!!!!! Honest to goodness. Just now. Josh was playing with her, teasing her with her See 'n'Say and she took 2 steps. Josh called my attention to it. They were literally "baby steps". But then he moved further back, held out the See'N'Say and she took 4 steps unsupported!!!!!

I was thinking about blogging earlier today to show her new fave thing ...climbing on furniture, but this is cooler. We tried taking a picture, but a digital camera is too slow to catch the action when you don't know when it's going to happen. Josh thinks I need to call all the relatives and let them know. ... She's 4 days shy of 9 months and just about walking 8sigh*. I'm proud and ... very very afraid. At least she still thinks crawling is faster...

I just read over the last few posts ... from crawling to taking first steps/walking in just over two months ... is it just me, or is that a little fast?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home